If you’re already a listener of The Trustee Table, a podcast from NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools), you know that Anne-Marie Balzano, Director of Leadership and Governance provides insights and information for trustees, board chairs, and school administrators on critical governance and leadership issues.
Even if you aren’t an independent school Trustee, you may enjoy our conversation about strategic planning, and learning about Mission Minded’s approach to “flipping the strategic plan on its side.”
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE
We chat about:
- The main purpose of strategic planning
- Why some boards find the strategic planning process daunting and tedious
- What is different about the Mission Minded approach to strategic planning
- The role of the steering committee in the strategic planning process
- How Heads of School and Trustees can gain support for their strategic plans
Mission Minded will be leading a workshop on this very topic at the 2020 CAIS (California Association of Independent Schools) Trustee/School Head Conference in San Francisco January 25-26. Please stop by if you are attending.