I was recently invited to InspirED’s Sparkcast Podcast to chat about independent school branding, and the impact it can have on your school’s enrollment and development efforts. Have a listen!
What You’ll Learn
- How and why Mission Minded recently helped SSATB successfully rebrand itself into The Enrollment Management Association.
- What brand is in relation to independent schools, and how a strong one can make marketing and communications focused, easier, and more effective.
- The best time to embark on brand development, and how often your brand changes.
- How great branding gives the school a way to talk about itself that it hadn’t unearthed before.
- How to know if your brand is working.
- What enrollment marketing and campaign marketing have in common, and how to motivate donors through your brand. Jennie’s formula for effective capital campaign marketing is: “Reason + Emotion + Urgency = Strong Capital Campaign.”
- How Marin Academy developed and integrated their brand effectively across multiple channels, and a case study with their head of school.
- Why the strongest brands come from leadership’s backing.
- Jennie’s wish for directors of MarCom at independent schools.
- One of Jennie’s proudest moments in her work with schools. (Hint: It involves Crane Country Day School.)
About the Author
Jennie Winton is a Founding Partner of Mission Minded and a 25-year marketing veteran sought for her expertise in branding and positioning nonprofit organizations.
See all posts by Jennie Winton