You may already be a listener of Apply Yourself, a podcast from Tim McDonough of Finalsite. He’s passionate about interesting conversation and sharing best practices with school communicators.
Even if you don’t work in school marketing you may enjoy our conversation about branding, and why it matters for differentiating your organization.
Listen in as we chat about:
- The difference between marketing and branding
- How your organization can cut through typical jargon
- Why paying attention to what your competition is doing is so important
- How you can only really successfully market yourself once you understand what makes your brand unique
There is so much more I’d love to share with you on how to strengthen your school’s brand. Join me on June 21st at Finalsite University for these two workshops:
- Your Capital Campaign: Creating the Right Strategy and Tools to Ensure Success
- A Brand Reimagined: Leading Your School Through A Rebrand
Looking forward to seeing you there!